We research and design more than things that move. Here are some of our other fun projects.
- The Any Rubber Band Shooter
- Shoot any size rubber band with this easy to load shooter! Plan a Thanksgiving or Christmas Turkey Shoot and share the excitement with your family and friends.
- Making Stilts and Walking on Them
- See how to make and use a pair of simple stilts. We were fascinated with them and were surprised how quickly strides could be made toward mastering them.
- Take aim with this inexpensive Bow and Arrow Set
- The bow is constructed from plastic pipe you get at the hardware store and fishing line. Foam tipped dowel-arrows fly true to their target. Use proper safety precautions and its a blast!
- Fold an Origami Angel
- Making a Nativity Scene for Christmas? We couldn't find the right pattern, so we made this one. There is only one fold that may be difficult for beginners. Folding diagram and instructions are presented.
This website is maintained by Lastufka Labs. This material is for personal use only and may NOT be sold or distributed (electronically or otherwise) without written permission from the authors.
|Copyright © 2000 - 2004 by Michael Lastufka, All rights reserved worldwide.|